Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You're Good Enough, You're Smart Enough ...

And gosh doggit, I like you.

Since you are clearly the most beautiful and brilliant blog readers in the world, I'd like to get your opinion on the State of the Blog. I would love to know more about YOU to help me get a feel for why you're here. And I'd also like to know your bank account number your likes and dislikes. I mentioned the other day that some blog changes are around the corner {NOT the address}, but I'd love your input as I'm going through these.

Would you take a few minutes to complete this survey, pretty please? It's an anonymous survey and only has 10 very short questions. It's WAY better than the PSAT {and you won't sweat profusely while taking it}.

I promise I'll share the results and maybe even a picture from the mid 80s as a reward.
I won't promise a bowl haircut, but you know it's kinda inevitable.
Or maybe a celebrity meet up story that I've never shared here before.

Either way, it will totally be worth your 3 minutes.

Click here to take survey

Thank you so much for your help!
I'll save a Tagalong Girl Scout Cookie for you {updated: this is a flat out lie; cookies are all gone. I'm sorry.}.

xoxo,

Blog Widget by LinkWithin