Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Feeling the Love

You might have noticed that I normally don't participate in tags. Not because I don't like them- I love reading yours- I'm just feel the pressure to come up with clever things and I always feel like I come up short. It's like blog peer pressure sometimes so I just ignore it. (Every PBS after school special would be so proud.)
BUT, my sweet friend Becky tagged my blog with some Love, so I'm passing on the love. She asked me to name 5 things I love (nice at Thanksgiving, right?), so that's easy!

In no particular order:
1) Dryer sheets in the winter- they sure have helped with the constant snapping lately.
2) iPhone/ TiVo/ Garmin GPS for running- every gadget that my hubby has made us get over the years. I love them all. I'm addicted. Like he said I would be. I don't know if I like that after all.
3) Remote controls for most everything in this house- we just need one for the fireplace and then we might use it.
4) Baby gates- we have 2 that are strategically placed right now and we couldn't do without them. I don't know what we're going to do about the Christmas tree this year? Can anybody envision a tree with ornaments just on the top and a cage around the bottom? That's what I'm thinking about...
5) Jesus, my family, health, good friends- all the things that you would expect to be on this list. I am extremely thankful for them all and have my nice list of 30 here from my birthday if you want to be serious. I just thought of these silly things that I'm thankful for this morning!

So, I'm supposed to pass on the love to 5 other people's blogs (but don't feel like you have to participate if you have family in town and you're cooking, etc- just get to it when you can):
1. Donna
2. Holly
3. Emily
4. Annie
5. Larry (that's right- a boy. You should see Larry's post yesterday about what his 5 year old Joshua's thankful for)

And if you want to participate and start your own, that would be fine, too. I could list about a dozen (or more) folks whose blogs I love. If you are down there on the right, then I love your blog!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you're feeling the love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Geez. Can't believe you tagged me- I'll get to it- I promise. : )And I will say- you pushed me to get TiVo and said it would change my life- and I can't argue- I'm the better for it. It's not necessarily "more" T.V. it's "better" T.V., Amen?

Anonymous said...

i'll do this! just let me catch up on stuff. just got back in town from mobile ;)

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment? Thanks!
You make my day!
I'd hug you, but this screen makes it a little awkward.
xoxo,
Hillary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin