Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What's bringing me peace tonight?

This video was a very well- expressed version of what's giving me peace tonight. Please take 4 minutes to get a great perspective of the turmoil that's going on in our country as the election results roll in.
Here is a little info on John Piper, who is speaking.
Thanks to my friend Shelley for sharing it!
I was listening to Rick and Bubba today and they were talking about this being their favorite night on TV. It would be mine, too, if the media wasn't so one sided. But it is funny seeing them try to ad lib for 4 hours, call states when they have 0% reporting and swear that they won't "call" the election until the magic 270 is reached- yeah right. So pull up a bowl of popcorn and a blanket- it should be entertaining.
And because I like pictures with posts, here are Olivia and Owen (saying "cheeeeeeese", but looking away) playing at the party on Saturday afternoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment? Thanks!
You make my day!
I'd hug you, but this screen makes it a little awkward.
xoxo,
Hillary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin