Monday, March 9, 2009

Housekeeping

I sure hope you know me well enough to know that I don't clean well or nearly enough to give anybody REAL housekeeping tips.

This is about BLOG housekeeping. That, my friends, I can do.

As you may have guessed, the domain name of this blog will change to www.theothermama.com in a week on March 16th. {Wait! Come back! Don't click there, yet! There are only GoDaddy ads there right now and nobody needs to see Dale Earnhardt, Jr. in that much leather.}

I hate to even ask you, but to come along on my bumpy adventures, you will need to change your bookmarks, side bar links, reader feeds, tattoos, etc.

This site will still be here in a different format, but it won't be the main page, so it would be super kind of you to change to the main page.
I would be ever so grateful and thank you ahead of time for your help and kindness.

I'll be right here this week, but I wanted to give you plenty of time to plan ahead.
Because I'm thoughtful like that. And you might need to call so they can "work you in" to the tattoo parlor. I hear they're busy over spring break.

Alright. Back to my duster and maid uniform.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wherever you go.... we will follow!!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Tatoos, huh? If I get one that just reads TOM, do you think it'll be misinterpreted? ;)

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment? Thanks!
You make my day!
I'd hug you, but this screen makes it a little awkward.
xoxo,
Hillary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin