Friday, March 13, 2009

You Might Be ARE a Redneck If...

You use this as a dog leash:Check out Leia's leash on the left there. I couldn't find her collar anywhere today and had to improvise.
What is that, you ask?

That would be Jason's lanyard for his name badge at work with a knot tied in it for her neck and then the leash clipped to the end.

That's right. The Clampetts got nothin' on me. I got your cement pond rite cheer.

Luke {the dog I'll be happy to give away for free on the right there} is just happy that he's not wearing his doggy wife beater today.

Gotta go shoot some beer cans out back before I let another Friday night slip away from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny! I would have done the same thing...haha!

Anonymous said...

That's too funny!! You gotta do what you gotta do.... at least the pups got to go for a walk....and at least it wasn't rope!! :)

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment? Thanks!
You make my day!
I'd hug you, but this screen makes it a little awkward.
xoxo,
Hillary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin